friend

Friday, December 14, 2007

Wickes Furniture


Wickes Furniture to Drive Retail Growth with SAP

...SAP America, Inc., a subsidiary of SAP AG (NYSE: SAP), today announced that Wickes Furniture Company Inc.�an affiliate of Sun Capital Partners, Inc.


and a leading mid-market furniture retailer with 31 retail locations and four distribution centers in...




Read more...



Prnewsnow.com - Wickes Furniture Company Inc. to Open Retail Showroom in McHenry IL1

Wickes Furniture Company, Inc., a Sun Capital Investment Company and one of the nation's largest furniture retailers, is opening a new retail showroom


in McHenry, Illinois - its 17th in the Chicago area The 40,000-square-foot showroom, located at 3310 Shoppers Drive, is scheduled to open Aug. 15.

"We're proud of our newest Chicagoland location," said John Disa, Wickes Furniture president....




Read more...



Prnewsnow.com - Wickes Furniture Company Expanding In Chicago Area

Wickes Furniture Company, Inc., a Sun Capital Investment Company and one of the nation's largest furniture retailers, has opened a new retail


showroom in Bolingbrook, Illinois - its 19th in the Chicago area and its 43rd nationwide. The 40,000-square-foot showroom, located at 785 E. Boughton Rd.,

opened Nov. 16.

"We're proud to open our newest Chicago area showroom, where we'll be introducing Urban Innovations by Wickes - a line of beautiful...




Read more...



My3cents.com - Wicks Furniture Store Compliment

...First time to this store, my husband were going to look at a sale they had going we were greeted very pleasant by a woman name Geri.


She told us feel free to look around if we saw any thing let her know I liked the no pushing. Forgot when we entered their was a contest to win $200.00 of

merchandise, and I won will locked in on a couch & Love seat, were writing it up when low and behold my husband was called now I believe in honesty....




Read more...



My3cents.com -Levitz Furniture Corporation Complaint

...I purchased furniture for my home in 2004 from levitz on venice bl. in l.a. I got a buy now pay later deal and now I realize why .


the store service was , of course, great. I ordered my furniture with the belief it would arrive on the date that was promised to me. well, that was the start of my

nightmare. the store did not deliver on that certain day and I was told to wait 3 more days. I did. some of my furniture showed up and some was 2-3 months

away. let me add that I purchased my furniture in...




Read more...



My3cents.com - Wickes Furniture Co Inc Complaint

...On October 2007 I purchased a living room set for my mother. When is was time for deliver one of the items was on back order.


which we decided to wait until all arrive together. Thank god for that!!! Three weeks later Wickes deliver the sofa only. I call to customer service to complaint

about the sofa my mother was not satisfied with the sofa, the way the sofa is made is uncomfortable,customer service representative (Kathy) told me....




Read more...



Wickes Furniture Co Inc Complaint
Not Worth The Trouble - Complete Living Room Set

...On 3/07 we ordered a 5pc living room set and it was set to arrive 5/19/07. Not only did we wait all day (finally they arrived at 5:10 only after manny


calls)the wood on the couch was not completely stained it was scratched,they brought round table tops (instead of the square table tops) the chair we

ordered was on back order we were told they spoke to a Mrs.Carter (that's me) which they did not unless they spoke to the cat the dowels did not come with

the large table the delivery man stated well it is because the glass on the table is so heavy it won't slide off...




Read more...



Prwebdirect.com - Wickes Furniture Company, Inc., to Open Retail Showroom in McHenry, IL

Wheeling, IL (PRWEB via PRWebDirect) August 9, 2007-- Wickes Furniture Company, Inc., a Sun Capital Investment Company and one of the nation's


largest furniture retailers, is opening a new retail showroom in McHenry, Illinois - its 17th in the Chicago area The 40,000-square-foot showroom, located at

3310 Shoppers Drive, is scheduled to open Aug. 15.
PRWeb Press Release Newswire v4

"We're proud of our newest Chicagoland location," said John Disa, Wickes Furniture president and CEO. "Our designers have traveled the world and put

together today's most fashionable styles...




Read more...



TPrwebdirect.com - Wickes Furniture Company Expanding In Las Vegas Area

Wheeling, IL (PRWEB via PRWebDirect) November 5, 2007 -- Wickes Furniture Company, Inc. (www.wickesfurniture.com), a Sun Capital Investment


Company and one of the nation's largest furniture retailers, is opening a new retail showroom in Henderson, Nevada - its second in the Las Vegas area. The

40,000-square-foot showroom, located at 1080 W. Sunset Rd., is scheduled to open Nov. 9.
PRWeb Press Release Newswire v6

"We're proud to open our second showroom in the Las Vegas area, where we'll be introducing our newest furniture collection, Urban Innovations by Wickes

(www.wickesurban.com) - a line of beautiful...




Read more...



Insiderpages.com - Wickes Furniture

...I recently purchased a living room set from wickes. I scheduled a delivery date a week after the purchase. Something came up and I had to re-


schedule the delivery for a week later. Having confirmed the new delivery date I waited all day long for the furniture to be delivered....




Read more...



Careerbuilder.com - General Manager, Off-Price Furniture

...We are looking for a strong retail leader with a proven track record in merchandising and operations to lead our off-price/clearance segment of


Wickes Furniture. This position has full P&L responsibility for all areas relating to our off-price/clearance merchandise...




Read more...